Guayaquil Hill

Guayaquil Hill

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Feb 29 2016

Hey Familia!
Well another week has absolutely flown by! I don't really know what I did this week. I feel like I just wrote. Well, I'm glad to hear that the family is well and that my stuff is protected. I feel bad that I couldn't help move the stuff to the house haha. Maybe next time.
I'm glad to hear that the scouts are still a big part in the family, they made me who I am today. I love the picture you sent me with my uniform. I show it to everyone I can, even though a few laugh. I'm very prideful of what I did in boy scouts. Today Elder Johnson had changes, he is going to Vinces! He had to travel alone! I would be soo nervous! Especially to go to such a small town.. Anyways, we went to the terminal of Guayaquil with him to say goodbyes and receive the new missionary. Elder Mendoza came from Ventanas. He has 1 year 2 months in the mission, he's a good guy. He has the insanity videos on his usb and I copied them! Tomorrow, I will begin the insanity workout program!! I'm pretty excited about it.
This week was the cumpleaƱos of our mission leader of the ward. We bought a small cake and with a few members, went to his house and sung. He was pretty moved, said this is the best thing that has happened to me in my 65 years of life. It was pretty cool.
Other than that, a pretty boring week, mainly walking, sweating all day and rain. Pretty much the same routine. We did finally get a few new people to church. We are hoping to have a lot of baptisms this next month! I will keep you updated on that, ya?
Oh, sidenote, my convert, Gisselle, is in Wisconsin! Haha no hay nada en Wisconsin!


Elder Taylor


No comments:

Post a Comment