Guayaquil Hill

Guayaquil Hill

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

March 14 2016

Hey familia!
Well, I think it is a bit funny that you ended with a quote from up because I just wrote to Abby and started with a quote from up! (fhew, I thought you were dead)
Anyways, sounds like you guys are staying spuper busy this week. I as well have been extremely busy this week. Starting with Monday.
Monday, ate KFC and it was bad. The last week I told you a bit about it but the food made me sick later in the week.
Tuesday, RECIEVED POUCH!! I bought cake mix today, I'm gunna try to make the cookies soon. Tuesday night rolled in the house exhausted, knowing that the sickness was coming.
Weds. Woke up sick but still worked all day.
Thrs. Woke up really sick. Like, in Ecuador, I put a blanket on and a sweater and I was still cold. Took medicine, and got better.
Friday woke up without problems.
Anyways, the moral of the story, DON'T EAT KFC!! Lesson learned.
Apart from that, it was a good week. We worked this week. Next week I think there will be a few baptisms. I really enjoyed the candy. Well, gotta go. I'm late already
Love,

Elder Taylor

Pouch!!

Pouch from my old YSA Ward! Good old zach

No comments:

Post a Comment