Guayaquil Hill

Guayaquil Hill

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Dec 14 2015

Hey Familia!
I have a lot of thoughts on the pictures and the last week you all had but only like 10 minutes to write.. Sorry..
Well last week has been fast but good. To start off, I got super sick Monday night and the next day. I kept working but I wanted to die. My stomach was killing! Like I had been stabbed in the stomach and the knife was still there being turned. I felt it in every step. That is called a stomach infection I guess. I was a little skeptical at first cuz I thought diarrhea was necessary to be an infection but Hno Peña came to visit. Let me explain that conversation. He is a doctor..
Elder Taylor, your lips are shiny. Thank you Hno, just trying a new color. Elder Taylor are you sick? Yes, how did you know? Do you have diarrhea? NO HNO! What about stomach pain? I want to die... Let me go buy you this medicine my wife takes when she has painful periods..
That is pretty much what happened in a short conversation.. It was super weird.. He did laugh at my first joke though so that's good haha. Anyways, after that, my stomach hurts but not like it did. Yesterday it hurt a lot again but today no.
Other than that, tomorrow is my comps birthday so the family Peña took us to their house and gave us cake. They live far away, that is actually why we are late.. sorry about that otra ves..
Other than that, all is well here. I really enjoyed the pictures of the kids in the truck, I can't wait to come home and replace Will (no offense but that's my spot) It looked like I missed a good family reunion and a good funeral for a great man. Anyways, I really gotta go.. We are already late. Love you guys so much, and I'll be better next week!


Elder Taylor :)





No comments:

Post a Comment