Guayaquil Hill

Guayaquil Hill

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Dec 28 2015

Dearest Family Taylor,
I would like to thank you for the 20 letters I received. I used the first 30 minutes printing them, so I will have to write fast haha. I'm super feliz that I had the opportunity to talk with the entire family last week. I would also like to inform you all that I had transfers. I am now in Duran with Elder Lafuente. He is one of my more favorite missionaries, so I'm super happy actually haha. Last week, I talked with him and said, when we're companions, I'll help you with your English.. and here we are. Pretty funny how that worked out haha. But Duran is pretty cool. It is right outside of Guayaquil, it's like 30 minutes away, so it isn't super poor. There are more dirt roads, and stray animals so far though. It is like a mix of guayaquil, and Vinces.
So the upcoming week will be super fun. The año viejo muñecas are going to be lit off. Basically that means old year dolls, but they are giant paper mache that are filled with explosives that they pour gasoline on, and light off. The old ward had planned on burning a whole ton painted as missionaries outside of our house, but now no. So I don't know how crazy it'll be but I'm still pretty excited.
Well, out of time. I love you guys, and next week I'll write more ya?
Elder Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment